Lost? looking for the sponsor, exhibitor, speaker help and resources?
- Sands Convention Center – The Money20/20 Exhibit Hall is located in the Sands Convention Center, which is connected to The Venetian.
- Venetian & Palazzo Hotel Towers – All Money20/20 sleeping rooms and hospitality suites are located in these towers; the towers are connected by a common walkway.
- Venetian Congress Center – Meeting Rooms on Levels 1-3 are located in the congress center. Track and general sessions on Levels 2 & 3 are also located in the congress center.
Maps of Venetian:
- Venetian Resort Map and Directory
- Sands Convention Center & Venetian Congress Center Floor Plans
- Venetian Hotel Tower to Sands - 5-10 minute walk
- Palazzo Hotel Tower to Sands - 5-10 minute walk
- 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Guide to Restaurants (Recommended to Book Early):
- McCarran International Airport is located at 5757 Wayne Newton Boulevard, just two miles from the world-famous Las Vegas Strip and 15 miles from downtown and is easily accessed via I-215, Tropicana Avenue, or Russell Road.
- The airport is about a 10-15 minute drive to The Venetian.
Where can I find a map of the Expo Hall?
View a map of the new 2019 Expo Hall.
When is the exhibit hall open?
Monday, October 28, 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 29, 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, October 30, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Is there a dress code?
Dress code is business or business casual. We recommend comfortable shoes since you’ll see a boost in your daily step counts!
Also in General