Effective 09 December 2021
- The “Promoter” of this prize draw is Money 20/20, an Ascential Group company trading through Ascential Inc. with registered office 251 Little Falls Drive, Wilmington, New Castle, Delaware, DE19808, United States.
- The prize draw is open to people aged 18 years or over who complete the form, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Upon completion of the Survey, the prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. The form is a series of questions designed to collect research to inform Money 20/20 product development strategy.
- All entries must be submitted via this form and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 12pm GMT on 02 December 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 11.59pm GMT on 21 December 2021. Entries received after this time will not be valid or considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place within twenty-eight (28) days of the prize draw closing date ("Draw Date").
- The winner will receive one (1) Delegates Pass to Money 20/20 US Show 2022 (the “Event”).
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within twenty-eight (28) days of the prize draw closing date. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- Once the winner has claimed the prize, the Promoter will confirm the details of the prize in writing via email and contact the winner to register their details for the Event.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The prize does not include travel to or from the Event, accommodation, travel insurance, the cost of transfers to and from airports or stations, food and drink, spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be responsible for ensuring that they are available to travel and hold a valid passport, any necessary visas and/or travel documents for the Event on the relevant dates of the Event.
- The prize is supplied by Ascential Inc. with registered office 251 Little Falls Drive, Wilmington, New Castle, Delaware, DE19808, United States. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and country of the prize winners and to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org within one month after the closing date of the competition.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Any questions? Please email: email@example.com