Dates: October 21 –
Venetian, Las Vegas
- 11,500+ Attendees
- 3,500 Companies from 100+ Countries
- 500+ Speakers
- 2,600 C-Level Executives
About Our Press
Money20/20 is the event where industry leaders gather
to share groundbreaking news. In 2017, attending companies planned for the
scale and scope of Money20/20 by making 200+ Announcements, which
were covered by 300+ Industry, Mainstream and Tech Journalists,
Broadcasters and Analysts.
offer complimentary press accreditations to editorial team members, freelancers,
broadcasters and analysts wishing to report on the event. Media accreditation
gives full access to Money20/20 including content sessions and networking
pass applications can be submitted here.
designates a Media Lounge for accredited media throughout the event. We
encourage you to hold interviews and work in this space. This room is the ideal
location for media to schedule interviews with speakers, sponsors or attendees.
Please note that only individuals accompanied by an accredited media member
will be granted access to the room.
Location: Sands 101 (located on level 1)
Sunday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Monday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- All filming must be authorized by Money20/20 prior to the event. Please reach out to Money20/20’s marketing team for permission and details. See below for contact details.
- All videography and photography operations cannot interfere with Money20/20 sessions, activities,
or visitor traffic. Money20/20 reserves the right to determine the terms under which filming will be permitted, and the right to deny or revoke permission to film for any reason.
- Money20/20 puts the experience and safety of our delegates and staff foremost. We reserve the right to reject and revoke requests that interfere with our delegate’s experience or unnecessarily burden Money20/20 or The Venetian property and staff.
Please note: On the show floor, tripods, standing cameras, lights, standing microphones, chairs/seating arrangements, wiring, backdrops or other stationary equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Filming in the Money20/20 Exhibit Hall is allowed, but only inside a sponsor’s designated exhibit space with the express permission of the sponsor. There will be no filming in the aisles, attendee lounges or any other public space in the exhibit hall.
- Filming is strictly prohibited in the General Sessions located at The Venetian Ballroom.
- Filming is strictly prohibited in any of the Track Sessions at Money20/20.
- Filming in general areas on the show floor is allowed with portable or handheld cameras. Money20/20 reserves the right to ask any film crews to relocate if deemed necessary.
- Please note that anyone found violating these guidelines will be asked to leave the event immediately.
- All attendees are to take full responsibility for their equipment. Damage and theft thereof are not the responsibility of Money20/20. We do not provide any storage onsite, in our media room or filming room.
- All media attendees are fully responsible for all damages to The Venetian property occurring as a result of filming activities. The involved attendees will be held responsible for paying for any repairs deemed necessary.
- Violation of any of the aforementioned guidelines will result in removal from Money20/20. We reserve the right to terminate any filming for any reason deemed necessary.
- To support your editorial coverage, hi-res, downloadable photos from Money20/20 will be made available for you, free of charge, throughout the event.
- Please reach out to our marketing team for all other materials or questions. See below for contact details.
maintains an active and highly engaged social media presence. We encourage our
media attendees to interact with us via these channels throughout the show, by
sharing their thoughts, work, photos, and anything else ‘like-worthy’. (P.S. we
love to share and retweet your content with our followers!)
- Twitter: Money2020
- Facebook: Money2020
- Instagram: Money20_20
- LinkedIn: Money2020
- Official Hashtag: #Money2020
Press Contact info
For all spokesperson commentary on Money20/20, please reach out to
For all other press inquiries, please contact