At Money20/20 we're on a mission to unite, empower, educate and re-connect our community of leaders in a time when collaboration is critical to getting the economy back on track. However, we need to make sure that the next time you step foot into our expo hall, it’s with the most comprehensive set of safety measures designed to help keep you safe.
In order to do that, we are working closely with the City of Las Vegas, The Venetian, our vendors, and our sponsors to roll out a complete list of safety measures.
We will provide updates over the coming weeks, however in the meantime, the measures include:
- Capping access at 6,000 attendees
- Utilizing maximum square footage in the expo hall to meet social-distancing requirements
- Hand sanitizing stations installed throughout
- Detailed cleaning procedures across the show, especially in high-traffic areas
- Increased self-service stations for registration points
- Limited capacity in the expo hall and content stages
- Floor markers where lines may form and distance reminders
- Wider aisles in expo hall
- Two-way traffic routes along aisles
- The Venetian Clean commitment includes more than 800 health and safety protocols
We have also implemented Ascential Secure, the health and safety standard for Ascential’s live events, including Money20/20. It has been developed to address the risk posed by Covid-19.
Our standard mirrors those developed by industry association partners including UFI, AEO and SISO, peers including Informa, Reed Exhibitions and Clarion, venues, suppliers, contractors and health, government and local authorities. We have adopted these industry-wide standards to help deliver safe, hygienic, productive and high-quality live events. You can find the full list of procedures here
Rest assured that we’ll leave no stone unturned, so that each attendee can have the peace of mind to focus on their essential business, not worrying about their safety.
Until then, if you have any specific questions, please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org