PLEASE READ THIS MOBILE APPLICATION END-USER LICENCE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
BY DOWNLOADING THE APP YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS MOBILE APPLICATION END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (THESE “TERMS”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE APP.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT THIS AGREEMENT DOES
We, Money2020, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company with an office at 229 West 43rd Street, 7th Floor, New York NY 10036, grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non sublicensable license to use the Money 20/20 App (the “App”) as permitted in these Terms.
The types of personal information collected and stored by the App might include your name, job title, company, your picture and some of your interests. It will also include any information that you send the App. Your information is used to provide the App networking services to other users of the App and to enhance your experience at MONEY20/20 USA.
Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send using the App may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
YOU MUST BE 18 TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND DOWNLOAD THE APP
You must be 18 or over to accept these Terms and buy the App.
YOU MAY NOT TRANSFER THE APP TO SOMEONE ELSE
We are giving you personally the right to use the App, you may not otherwise transfer the App or the services provided through the App to someone else, whether for money, for anything else or for free. If you sell any device on which the App is installed, you must remove the App from it.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may need to change these Terms to reflect changes in law or best practice or to deal with additional features which we introduce. If you do not accept the notified changes you will not be permitted to continue to use the App.
UPDATE TO THE APP
From time to time we may automatically update the App and to improve performance, enhance functionality, reflect changes to the operating system or address security issues. Alternatively we may ask you to update the App for these reasons.
If you choose not to install such updates or if you opt out of automatic updates you may not be able to continue using the App.
IF SOMEONE ELSE OWNS THE PHONE OR DEVICE YOU ARE USING
If you download or stream the App onto any phone or other device not owned by you, you must have the owner’s permission to do so. You will be responsible for complying with these Terms, whether or not you own the phone or other device.
WE MAY COLLECT TECHNICAL DATA ABOUT YOUR DEVICE
By using the App, you agree to us collecting and using technical information about the devices you use the App on and related software, hardware and peripherals to improve our products.
The App or any content within the App may contain links to other independent websites which are not provided by us. Such independent sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and have not checked and approved their content or their privacy policies (if any). You will need to make your own independent judgement about whether to use any such independent sites, including whether to buy any products or services offered by them.
You agree that you will:
• not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, provide, or otherwise make available, the App in any form, in whole or in part to any person without our prior written consent;
• not copy the App except as part of the normal use of the App or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security;
• not translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter or modify, the whole or any part of the App, nor permit the App or the them to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs, except as necessary to use the App as permitted in these terms;
• not disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the App nor attempt to do any such things;
• not launch or attempt to launch any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data-mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process, or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the App, any data or content found on or accessed through the App or any other content without our prior written consent;
• not obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on the App that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on the App or through their accessibility by a visible link on the App;
• not violate the restrictions in any robot inclusion headers on this App or in any way bypass or circumvent any other measure employed to limit or prevent access to the App or its content;
• not violate the security of the App or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the App, data, materials, information, Websites, computer systems or networks connected to any server, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
• not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the App or any activities conducted on or through any website, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the App;
• not take or attempt to take any action that, in the sole discretion of Money2020, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the infrastructure of Money2020.
ACCEPTABLE USE RESTRICTIONS
• not use the App or any Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into the App or any operating system;
• not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the App including by the submission of any material (to the extent that such use is not licensed by these terms);
• not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the App;
• not to transmit or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
• not use the App in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
• not collect or harvest any information or data from our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any services on the App.
USER GENERATED CONTENT RULES
We may provide facilities on the App via which you are permitted to post content to the App.
Any such facilities are provided for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. You may not use any such facility in a way that is inconsistent with the foregoing.
In addition to the general standard set out above, user-generated content must:
• be accurate, where it states facts;
• be genuinely held, where it states opinions;
• comply with the laws applicable in any country from which it is posted.
User generated content must not:
• be defamatory of any person or organisation;
• be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
• promote sexually explicit material;
• promote violence;
• promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• infringe the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Money2020 or any third party;
• be likely to deceive any person;
• breach any legal duty owed to a third party;
• promote any illegal activity;
• advocate, promote or encourage anti-competitive conduct;
• contain any information which is commercially sensitive or otherwise confidential to the relevant user or any third party;
• be in contempt of court;
• be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
• be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
• impersonate any person, or misrepresent a user’s identity or affiliation with any person;
• give the impression that the content emanates from Money2020, if this is not the case;
• advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act;
• contain a statement which the user knows or has reasonable grounds to believe that members of the public are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism;
• contain any advertising or promote any services or links to other websites or Apps.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITIES
We exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of the App in contravention of these Terms. You agree to indemnify Money2020 and any third-party data providers, from all damages, liabilities, costs, charges and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, that Money2020, its affiliates, employees, and authorized representatives may incur as a result of any claim arising out of any content posted using your email address and password, including, without limitation, content which violates these Terms and/or applicable laws.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights in the App throughout the world belong to us (or our licensors) and the rights in the App are licensed (not sold) to you. You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, the App other than the right to use the App in accordance with these Terms.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
You are entirely liable for activities conducted by you in connection with your use of the App. If you are dissatisfied with the App or with these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to cease using the App. Neither Money2020, nor any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates or any third-party provider will pay you any damages in connection with your access or non-access to the App. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by us, our employees sub-contractors in circumstances where: (i) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you; (ii) such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or (iii) in respect of any increase in the loss or damage resulting from your actions. Without prejudice to the foregoing, any liability of Money2020 arising in respect of your use of the App (whether in tort, contract or otherwise) shall be limited in aggregate to ten dollars ($10).
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
In no event shall Money2020, its parent, their subsidiaries, their affiliates or their third-party providers and their directors, officers, shareholders, employees or agents be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, compensatory, punitive, special or consequential damages, costs, expenses, legal fees, or losses (including, without limitation, lost income or lost profits and opportunity costs) in connection with any use of the App even if Money2020 has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Limitations to the App. The App is provided on an “as is” basis. All implied warranties, terms and conditions relating to the App (whether implied by statute, common law or otherwise), including any warranty, term or condition as to accuracy, completeness, reliability, satisfactory quality, performance, fitness for purpose, availability and non-infringement are excluded. The App does not offer advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of information obtained from the App. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information provided by the App, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that such information is accurate, complete or up to date.
Check that the App is suitable for you. The App has not been developed to meet your individual requirements.
We are not responsible for events outside our control. If our provision of the App is unavailable or delayed by an event outside our control then we will take steps to minimise the effect of the unavailability or delay. We will not be liable for unavailability or delays caused by the event.
Availability. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the App available to you at all times. However, there may be occasions when access to the App may be interrupted, including for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. In addition, you acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of content may not be secure.
WE MAY END YOUR RIGHTS TO USE THE APP
We may end your rights to use the App at any time, effective immediately and without prior notice, by contacting you if you have made a material breach of these Terms. If what you have done can be put right we will give you a reasonable opportunity to do so.
If we end your rights to use the App:
• You must stop all activities authorised by these terms, including your use of the App.
• You must delete or remove the App from all devices in your possession and immediately destroy all copies of the App which you have and confirm to us that you have done this.
• We may remotely access your devices and remove the App from them.
WE MAY TRANSFER THIS AGREEMENT TO SOMEONE ELSE
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under these Terms.
YOU NEED OUR CONSENT TO TRANSFER YOUR RIGHTS TO SOMEONE ELSE
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person with our prior written consent.
NO RIGHTS FOR THIRD PARTIES
This agreement does not give rise to any third party rights.
IF A COURT FINDS PART OF THESE TERMS ARE ILLEGAL, THE REST WILL CONTINUE IN FORCE
Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
EVEN IF WE DELAY IN ENFORCING THESE TERMS, WE CAN STILL ENFORCE IT LATER
Even if we delay in enforcing these Terms, we can still enforce them later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of a breach of these Terms, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
WHICH LAWS APPLY TO THIS CONTRACT AND WHERE YOU MAY BRING LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
The internal laws of the State of New York govern these Terms and any dispute or claims for enforcement, breach or violation of duties or rights under these Terms, without reference to conflict of laws principles. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of state or federal courts in New York, New York, USA in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the App or these Terms.